Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas eve we had the McGuire gang over to our house to celebrate Christmas. I got to spend some time with my newest little niece, Chloe, who I hadn't seen since she was born. I can't believe how fast she is growing...getting more beautiful each day. Uncle David hanging out with Josh. I know he secretly loves his nieces and nephew even if he is not a big fan of kids ;-)















I love this picure because I actually have all three kids looking at me at the same time.














I had to take this picture of Matthew and David because they were sporting the Christmas colors with their bold tee shirts and the didn't even plan it.

















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics! I am so glad you updated your blog. I always check it!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com