Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ok so the next few nights of sleep still did not go well. For whatever reason, Josh was still waking up quite often. The night before last left me feeling so tired all day yesterday. I just started a new bible study called Believing God by Beth Moore. It's all about believing God, taking Him at His Word. I have been asking God to increase my faith because I really want to grow in this area. Well last night I asked God to make Josh sleep through the night and believed He was more than able to make it happen. To my delight, I woke up at 6:30 this morning and had slept straight through the night.
Hebrews 11:6 says "Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek Him." I want to please God, I want faith at least as small as a mustart seed, and I want to diligently seek Him. I am so thankful for my answered prayer. To Him be the glory!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com