Thursday, September 30, 2010

I know it's been so very long since I have posted anything new on my blog. It's been bothering me too but sometimes its hard to find the time, not to mention I'm bad about taking pictures. I know I will really regret this down the road! So I'm going to try super hard to start taking my camera with me everywhere I go and to update this more than every 6 months. I really only have pictures of Josh at the moment because my mom keeps asking to see new pictures of him since he is changing so much everyday. So for now here are some recent pictures of him and I will post some of the whole family in the next couple of weeks.
My active boy spends everyday playing in the yard and always with Ginger. Good thing too otherwise she wouldn't get much attention. In these pictures Josh is combing Ginger with her new brush that Kayley bought. Ginger sheds sooo much hair, there are always gobs of it floating around the patio, so we are going to try to brush her more often.















0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com